"Freedom In 18 Months"
Business Systems Program
Most business owners in today’s society are inundated with commitments from all areas of the business and feel very overwhelmed and stressed.
Business owners want to make more profit and cashflow so they can achieve their lifestyle of choice, which inspired them to start the business in the first place.
A great definition of business one of my mentors gave me was “a profitable commercial enterprise that works without you”.
So let’s make sure it is clear why systemising your business is of massive value to you and your business. When a business is systemised properly (and this means practically), this is what happens;
- The value of the business increases dramatically – because more people can buy it as it does not need specialised intellectual property to run it. It also gives the new owners freedom of time with greater reliability of projected financial returns actually happening.
- The business owner gets more time back into their day, week and year – because they are not having to put out fires, fix up mistakes, answer questions of staff that they should know and console clients who are dissatisfied
- The business owner has more confidence in having holidays – because they have a team that are using the systems that the owner co-created and knows that it works when followed
- The business grows in revenue and profit – because the business is more efficient and the systems/departments of the business work more fluently together
- The staff/team retention increases – because it is much easier to do what you are responsible for as it is clear as what and how you need to perform your role
Always remember this successful business principal;
“Systems run the business and people run the systems”
To find out more about how Teach it Forward can help you systemise your business through our "Freedom In 18 Months" Business Systems Program then download the overview or brochure and call us TODAY!
Gain access to our FREE Audio's & Reports
|Ph:||Trent Taylor - 0413 453 453
Lisa Hennessey - 0404 069 880
|Skype:||Trent - tjtaylor75
Lisa - lisahennessey11
|Post:||PO Box 6060
Wantirna South VIC 3152
|Hrs:||10.00am - 3.00pm, Monday - Thursday|